Finally!! Time to address my long due award nominations!
Thank you Respectable Married Woman for my first ever blog award! Her soulful writing on harsh realities of the society and glimpses of her art work are a treat to the readers. Do check out her blog and thank me later. 🙂
Like everybody else on Blogosphere, I’m copy pasting (something that I’m really good at, being a developer) the rules for this award, which are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Display the award on your blog
3. Answer a set of 11 questions provided from the blogger that you were nominated by
4. Nominate 11 bloggers, each with under 200 followers
5. Create your own set of questions for your nominations to answer
Here are my answers to Respectable Married Woman’s questions. Please be aware that my responses are no way going to be entertaining by any means. Proceed further only if you wish to know a bit more about the mind behind this blog 🙂
1.What would you do if you had ten million dollars/pounds/rupees etc?
That’s a lot of money!! But yes, I have some crazy start up ideas but lack funds or investment. So, may be I’ll invest in setting up a start up business and create employment on a large scale. I would use the remaining to build good schools with accommodation for QUALITY living and education for the underprivileged in India or any place across the world.
2. Rate the following qualities/attributes , that you look for in a relationship or a partner(ascending order): Mental/intellectual stimulation and understanding, emotional understanding, physical compatibility or attractiveness
This is easy! (Highest- Lowest Priority):
- Emotional Understanding- This is of utmost priority to me, because no matter how intelligent/ attractive your partner is, lack of emotional connection will result in emptiness in a relationship.
- Mental/ Intellectual Stimulation
- Physical Compatibility or Attractiveness- Least bothered about this
3. Top 5 places to visit or vacation
These are a mix of places that I would be glad to revisit along with the ones I would love to go on a vacation at least once. Not necessarily in this order:
- Kashmir, India (visited)
- New York, U.S (visited)
- Santorini, Greece (would love to be here some day!)
- Paris (yet to visit)
- Maldives (yet to visit)
4. What is religion(not god) according to you?
Religion to me is Humanity.
5. Would you call yourself more analytical or creative, give reasons?
Well, due to my educational background and career, I have to admit that my brain is more inclined towards being analytical. But I would love to call myself creative too, as I always feel I have a creative streak due to my interest in art and writing. One such attempt to hone my long lost love for creativity, was the advent of this blog. 🙂
6. If you could change one aspect of your life overnight, but have to give up ten years of your life, would you do it and if, yes, then what would it be?
Without any second thoughts, I would give up any number of years of my adult life to have my childhood back and remain a kid forever!! I wish something like this existed in real. Sigh!
7. Do you believe in the supernatural, magic, or however, you want to call it?
Supernatural: I can think of this in two ways. I do believe in positive supernatural power, as the reason behind this very existence of the universe. As I never understood how matter can exist all by itself! While the other supernatural, say spirits/paranormal is a complicated area for me. As of now, I can say I do not believe in it.
8. Three random facts about you, that we don’t know already
- I have a master’s in Management Information Systems
- I do not understand coffee/ tea addiction, even though every other person I know is addicted to at least one. I don’t drink either!
- I have a habit of reading the ingredients, nutrition facts, or any other random stuff that is printed on the back of chips/chocolate packs. In fact any pack. I also make sure I read the piece of paper that is used to wrap a road side samosa/ other delicacies, before I throw it away.
9. How would you like to be perceived by others?
People usually perceive me as a reserved and down to earth person. I’m happy with this tag. I hope people are reminded of the quote, “Actions speak louder than words”, when they think of me 🙂
10. Tell us the funniest thing you ever heard or read about
It’s hard to pick one, as there might be too many. But when I first heard/ read about the World ending in 2012, I felt it was the funniest. Though I later started freaking out when I read few Nostradamus theories!
11.Do you like, doing these award nomination Q/A, why?
I like doing these as I am an amateur in the blogging world, they are a source of encouragement. Award nominations help explore new blogs and throw a platform to know a little more about the writer behind the scenes.
Now, my nominations are:
I know they are less than 11, but I was unsure of how many have less than 200 followers. Any budding blogger who comes across this can feel free to answer the questions.
- Describe yourself in three words.
- If there is something you would like to change about yourself, what would it be?
- Three random facts about you, that we don’t know already.
- Your top 3 favorite holiday destinations
- Your inspiration to write/ blog
- If you had the power to change one aspect in the world today, what would it be and why?
- Your favorite season
- When you are not writing/blogging, what is the most likely thing we can find you doing?
- A book you would read over and over again
- A favorite quote you believe in
- If you were to be stranded on an island and had a chance to take just one thing with you, what would it be?
Hope I’ll get some answers to read! 🙂